Saturday 13 September 2008

Lost And Found

The Meaning Within Lost And Found



The occasional rays of light rise to shine inconsistently through the stark darkness of the wild woods, uncertain and yet brimmed with a mode everyone can cling onto, hope. With this bore in mind, i am guided by the sporadic outburst of dimly lit lights against the gusts of bitter winds that rush through the trees and amidst the impending death, I shall traverse through the forest, define my path and find my way through... I just know it coming...



Hello,


I sincerely apologise for the delayed updates. Honestly, i faced a point where i grew tired of blogging. That was fast ain't it? Haha. But i was really intending to modify this blog to prepare the pathway for the upcoming novel i am about to write(hopefully) "I Am Perfect". Apart from that, i was too engrossed in keeping up with my daily routines. So, for now, i shall continue keeping you all updated and start fresh! I shall not stop writing and will try to keep the ink flowing. Thank you for all your comments and continue voting! The modifications are still being carried out until further notification is given. If you do not like the changes done, VOICE YOUR OPINION!


Yours faithfully,


Jun Beng

No comments: