Monday 22 September 2008

A Gist of My Life in Culinary Arts


POTATO DAY



Learning culinary arts has given me the option of opening my windows and looking through them in the perspective of being a chef or a cook. The demand is high and if i ever change my mind in the future, i might look into this as a career. Who knows? Well, all i can say about this course is that it's sort of dangerous, intriguing and simply marvelous! For me, it's quite demanding physically, but it certainly doesn't drain the brains out of me (i kinda suck at practical though). It's really not as easy as it seems. The internship apparently is one hell of an experience but if u manage to endure and pull the plugs, the reward is nothing but awesome!



Well, i would like to share some of my team's and my products that were done on the 15th of September 2008. We had nothing else to deal with except for potatoes!











My own wedges mixed with cajun spices.






My own baked potato topped with butter and spring onions.










As you can see, i had enough of starch that day! But it was potato all the way!





I will further update this post with the appropriate name for each dish and a recipe perhaps? So, check this post out some time soon for further updates!

No comments: