Thursday 4 December 2008

One Step At A Time





HO HO HO, Merry Christmas!


Christmas is around the corner and the presence of this significant day could already be felt with Christmas carols being played in radio channels, promotions on Christmas products looming over shopping complexes and some with high spirits over this holiday could be seen on the streets. Well, i love Christmas not merely because i am a Christian but i also love it for the typical warm atmosphere as well as the ambiance this holiday generates. The decorations and celebrations are fabulous too! So, what do you guys/gals have in mind for your Christmas or New Year's resolution?


For me, i think i would have to take things one step at a time. I realise that i cannot sit still in a place for too long and i barely have much time for myself. I am always engaged in something and sometimes, time is so vicious as to not permit me to do all that i want to do. Hating this idea, i try fighting it by doing A LOT of things at one time and the outcome of it? Well, its either average or plainly horrendous. So, my resolution for this Christmas would be to learn to sit back a while and breathe, dealing with matters one by one at my own pace. I should seriously learn to walk before i start running.



Just to make this blog more tasty, i would like to show you all what i have done for my exam. I flew solo today and the set isn't complete though (Everyone has a partner except for me. My partner has tumor and had stopped his classes).



Appetizer- Prawn Cocktail

Soup - French Onion soup boiled with beer. Its not complete as it wasn't topped with crouton.

Main course - Chicken Parmagiana with homemade pasta. Hmm... yummy!

Well, by displaying those pictures, i hope you guys/gals will have more faith in my cooking. Haha. Okay, i am so desperate for recognition now! ^.^ Anyway, happy holidays and Merry Christmas. I have schooling for 21 days non- stop and a hospital attachment after that. From my point of view, i might be spending my holidays looking at people who are sick and at dead bodies. =.=! My piece of advice (to myself and the rest of you reading this), enjoy your holidays while you still can.

No comments: